When more and more online games are launching one or another day, the percentage of players trying their gaming skills on different gameplays is also increasing rapidly. You have lots of games to choose as per your choice to kill your boredom and to have endless entertainment.
If you love to play survival games, you might have heard about Identity V somewhere either from your friends or read about it on the web. Many of you might have played it once on your mobile phone.
Identity V is a game where you can either choose to play as a survivor or as a hunter. Like, as a survivor, you get a chance to team up with other three survivors to outrun a hunter, whereas as a hunter, you have to look for survivors and kill them. Identity V gives you a unique experience where you can play as the two separate parts of this gameplay.
Obviously, you will install this game on your Android or iOS device, whatever you have, to play such a unique horror game. But, for your knowledge, we would like to tell you that this game can also be played on Windows PC. Many of you might not be aware of this, so through this guide, we would help you to learn how to install Identity V on your PC easily.
When the official PC version of Identity V is not available in the market, you require taking help of some other software to make it able to run smoothly on your PC.
No worries, it is quite easier to do so, all it requires third-party software, i.e. Android emulator to be installed on your PC before moving further with the installation of this gameplay.
Here, we are going to discuss the step by step guide of installing Identity V on PC using one of the best and most popular Android emulators, BlueStacks.
Getting Identity V on PC (Windows)
- You need to download BlueStacks on your PC using the given download link.
- Now, install it with the help of on-screen instructions.
- Once it is installed, open it and login to your Google account to access apps in Google Play Store.
- If you have no Google account, you must create one.
- Now, search for Identity V in Google Play Store by typing Identity V.
- Select the top search result for the appropriate game.
- Click on the Install button to start its installation process.
- Once it is done, open the game by clicking the Identity V icon on the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Go ahead and choose to play as a survivor or a hunter.
BlueStacks is not the only emulator you can use to install Identity V gameplay on your PC. You have several other options as well, such as Nox App Player, MEmu App Player, LDPlayer, etc.
You can choose any emulator to enjoy Identity V on the large screen of your PC with better performance and quality.
Follow this guide and have endless fun.